Enjoy endless blowjobs whenever you want!
The blowjob machine everyone is talking about! The Blowjob Robot will do the work for you and you can just get off on the pleasure!
- Interchangeable sleeves in 3 different sizes (sold separately)
- Made from realistic, artificial skin material
- Easy to clean
- Expandable springs for a snug fit
- Moves 10 cm back and forth
- All-metal industrial-grade motor is powerful and built to last
- Plugs into a wall socket - no batteries needed
6 things you need to know about the Autoblow 2+ XT:
1. Autoblow 2 needs no batteries. The Autobowlow does not require any batteries. plug it into any wall outlet (110-240V).
2. The sleeves are replaceable, easy to clean, you can use them again and again, and come in several sizes to suit everyone.
3. Handsfree: just hold the Autoblow 2 in place. It does all the work for you. You control the speed and intensity of the motorised up/down movement.
4. The first truly realistic alternative to traditional masturbators. Perfect for couples too!
5. Robust construction.
6. Hygienic: the interchangeable inserts can be easily cleaned with soapy water or toy cleaner.
Size A: circumference 7,5-10 cm
- Replaceable insert
Removable and reusable. Sit back and relax. It's blow job time.
With the new and improved Autoblow 2, you'll experience your solo play on a new level. The insert pops out in seconds for cleaning. Always use a water-based lubricant.
1. Is this product designed to last?
Yes. We found that all other previous masturbators were built as toys, not devices. This is the first real masturbation device - the motor is built to last over 500 hours. It's a little heavier and a little bigger than we'd like - but it's guaranteed to work.
2. How big is it?
It's about 22.9 cm high and 10.7 cm wide.
3. Does it come in a colour?
No, the Autoblow 2 doesn't vibrate - we don't think that really improves the user experience.
4. How do I use the Autoblow 2?
Plug the Autoblow 2 into any socket and it's ready to use. Use a water-based lubricant. Adjust the speed of the up/down movement using the quick selection. You can hold Autoblow 2 in your hand or lie on your stomach while it does everything for you - completely hands-free. Whenever you're done, remove the sleeve for easy cleaning.
5. How loud is it?
The Autoblow 2 is not a quiet product. It's a machine - and the reason it works is because the motor drives the rocking beads up and down. If you need quiet, this might not be for you. It sounds a bit like a windscreen wiper.
6. Does the Autoblow contain 2 phthalates?
No. The product is certified phthalate-free by an external testing laboratory.
7. How do I clean Autoblow 2?
You can clean the outside of the Autoblow 2's plastic housing using any detergent safe for cleaning paste plastic - but we recommend toy cleaners to ensure surfaces remain hygienic. We recommend cleaning with soap and warm water, followed by a few sprays of antibacterial toy cleaner. Allow the parts to dry thoroughly.
8. How should I look after my Autoblow 2 inserts?
You can store your Autoblow 2 insert in a bag with a little plain cornstarch. Make sure it is completely dry before storage.
9. Can I use Autoblow 2 in the shower or bath?
No. The Autoblow 2 is an electrical device, you cannot use it in any place where it will get wet or immersed in water.
10. Is it safe to plug it into an electrical outlet...
Yes! The product is designed to be completely safe. It uses a UL listed AC to DC converter that only sends 12 V 1.2a DC to the product. In addition, the electrical components are completely isolated from the rest of the product.
11. Do you offer a warranty for the product?
The electrical parts and motor of this product have a 6 month warranty. The inserts are consumables and are not covered by the warranty.